Super moist and such a delicious blueberry muffin recipe that not only tastes amazing but is also easy to make. It can be served with a glass of milk in the morning breakfast.
- Unsalted butter – ¼ cup 50 grams
- Sugar – ¾ cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- All purpose flour / maida – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- a pinch of salt
- egg – 1
- Milk – ½ cup
- Blueberry – ½ cup
- Sugar – 1 tbsp for sprinkling
Now Recipe for Bakery Style Lemon Blueberry Muffin
- Preheat the oven to 190 degree Celsius. Line a muffin tray with cupcake cases and set aside.
- Take butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour in the eggs and mix well.
- Add baking powder, salt to the flour and knead it with a light hand.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Add blueberries and fold in lightly.
- Scoop it into cupcake cases using an ice cream scoop.
- Sprinkle some sugar on top and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Take out and cool.
- Serve hot.