Popular Aussie Batsman Jake Fraser McGurk
- Jake Fraser-McGurk is a 21-year-old Australian cricketer who plays as a right-handed batsman and right-arm leg spin bowler.
- He made his first-class debut for Victoria in the 2019–20 Sheffield Shield season and his List A debut for Victoria in the 2019–20 Marsh One-Day Cup.
- He has also played for the Melbourne Renegades in the Big Bash League (BBL) and for South Australia in the domestic cricket.
- In October 2023, he set the record for the fastest ever one-day century, scoring 105 runs off just 29 balls for South Australia against Western Australia in the Marsh Cup.
- He is considered to be one of the brightest young talents in Australian cricket.
Here are some of his achievements:
- Scored a fifty on both his first-class and List A debut
- Won the BBL title with the Melbourne Renegades in 2021
- Set the record for the fastest ever one-day century
Fraser-McGurk is a very exciting young player with a lot of potential. He is already making a name for himself in Australian cricket and is sure to have a bright future ahead of him.