Suzuki Jimny Heritage Edition for Australia
The Jimny Heritage Edition you mentioned is likely referring to a special limited-edition run released in specific markets, like Australia, to celebrate the Jimny’s long history and off-road legacy. It’s not a global edition available everywhere. Also, Maruti Suzuki has launched Jimny Rhino edition for Indian market as well. This is more or less with the same features as Heritage edition is.
Here’s what we know about the Jimny Heritage Edition:
Heritage Edition Availability:
- Released in 2023, limited to 300 units in Australia.
- Might not be available in all markets.
- Based on the three-door Jimny, not the five-door model.
- Boasts unique retro-themed graphics and decals with orange and red stripes.
- Features “Jimny Heritage” lettering on the rear fenders.
- Gets several features from the regular model and optional JDM accessories:
- 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- LED projector headlights with washers
- Semi-digital instrument cluster
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Reverse camera with sensors
- Automatic climate control
- Uses the same 1.5-litre petrol engine and transmission options as the regular Jimny.
- Retains its AllGrip Pro four-wheel-drive system.
- A tribute to the Jimny’s heritage with unique visuals and additional features.
- An appealing option for Jimny enthusiasts who appreciate its classic charm and off-road prowess.
If you’re interested in the Jimny Heritage Edition:
- Contact your local Suzuki dealership to confirm its availability in your region.
- Research online forums and communities dedicated to the Jimny for more information and owner reviews.